If you’re overrun with Easter eggs this year and you don’t quite know what to do with them all, don’t worry, I’ve got your back. With a simple recipe that is firstly so easy to create but is also quick and will be loved by the entire family. I made this for our Easter Sunday dessert after our roast and it did not disappoint.
All you need is three ingredients; An Easter egg (or two), a pack of angel delight and something for a topping (more chocolate, chocolate chips, sweets…anything).
Easter Egg Delight
- 1 Easter Egg
- 1 pack Angel Delight (flavour of choice)
- 300 ml Milk
- 1 pack Malteser bunnies
- Gently split your Easter Egg into two halves and place on a plate
- Measure out 300ml of milk
- Add your Angel Delight mix
- Whisk Angel Delight until fluffy
- Pour into each of the Easter egg halves
- Place your topping of choice on the top of pressed slightly into the Angel Delight
- Refridgerate for no more than 24 hours
We used the strawberry but I am tempted to try it with banana next, in my mind you can’t get a better mix than banana and chocolate!
If you give this a try I would love to know what you think, and don’t forget to check out my easy Instagram reel showing you how easy it is too!